Old 06-02-2004, 06:19 AM
Reka

Default Help - Possible orchid - Cymbidium

You're right, Hiroshima Tower is a Cymbidium. I would help, but I just
inherited my first one, too! I can point you to some basic info, however.
Take a look at
http://www.orchidweb.org/orchids/cul...cymbidium.pdf, and someone
with more Cym experience will certainly give you a few tips soon. Good
luck!
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Jacinta" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
om...
dear fellow gardners,

I was recently incredibly lucky and was given about 20 plants. most of
which i have identified, at least to the type of plant. One of the
plants has a tag with handwritten 'Hiroshima Tower "Red Pearl"' on it.
To my completey untrained eye, i think it is an orchid, Has anyone
heard of an orchid by either of these names (google search shows
nothing!!!!) or any other types of plants that look like orchids. I
want to put this in my garden, and was thinking of a wellshaded spot
underneath a wisteria covered pergola mixed in with a bunch of
bromeiliads. is this good spot for orchids. please help i am an orchid
virgin.......

Help

regards
Jacinta

---

Cymbidium orchid Wendy7 Garden Photos 0 20-03-2009 02:26 AM
Cymbidium Orchid....changed colour HC Australia 2 15-06-2007 05:57 AM
Can I grow orchid Cymbidium in an office without window? Frank Gardening 9 22-02-2004 02:42 PM
Help - Possible orchid Jacinta Orchids 0 06-02-2004 06:19 AM
Help - Possible orchid Jacinta Orchids 0 06-02-2004 06:19 AM