Old 19-02-2004, 05:52 PM
hantayo

Default A Gift of Orchids

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
ink.net...
Happy Birthday late!:-) And congratulations on getting your Hubby

addicted to orchids, too!

Thank you, and great to hear from you again. I was thinking about you a
couple of weeks ago, remembering your cheerful posts.

Diana

Hi Diana,
I'm pleased to know that you remember me. :-) I've been hibernating for
some time - plus spending a lot of time fixing my computer (a real
nightmare....).
My 'Brown Eyes' catt. finally bloomed & it still has 1 bloom in good
shape. The crazy catt. has been in bloom since Dec. 30th! I've been thrilled
with it. I put a picture of it on my orchid page on my web site.
Kathy K.^..^

Old 19-02-2004, 06:14 PM
Reka

Kathy, that's a Catt to be proud of, all right! But the four-legged ones
are pretty cute, too, especially the orange marmalade ones.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"hantayo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

My 'Brown Eyes' catt. finally bloomed & it still has 1 bloom in good
shape. The crazy catt. has been in bloom since Dec. 30th! I've been

thrilled
with it. I put a picture of it on my orchid page on my web site.
Kathy K.^..^

---

Old 19-02-2004, 08:39 PM
hantayo

"Reka" wrote in message
Kathy, that's a Catt to be proud of, all right! But the four-legged ones
are pretty cute, too, especially the orange marmalade ones.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

Thanks Reka. The four-legged devils are little cuties & they know it. ;-)
Kathy K.

Old 29-03-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered User

Cattleya orchids appear in a ambit of colours from abysmal amethyst to ablaze chicken these characteristic orchids annual deveral times during a year, authoritative them a accepted annual for agronomics at home. Their flowers hardly resemble the phallus so to some humans a allowance of Cattleya orchids has developed or amative connotations.
__________________
Pond Supplies
Old 26-04-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Kulaga View Post
Some years, I've lamented the fact that my birthday is the day before
Valentine's Day - like having a Christmas birthday.

Not this year. Frank has been taking (for the second time) the class at
Odom's, and Tuesday morning was his last session. I had a society meeting
in the afternoon, so we didn't connect until around four.

I was feeling pretty good, having bought a beautiful, near specimen size
Blc. Orange Nugget, with many, many buds about to open, from the members'
sale table at the meeting. Then, Frank took my hand and said, "Come and see
your birthday and Valentine's presents". The patio table was covered with
living color!

He had brought me (well, perhaps I should say he brought "us", since he is
clearly now addicted):

Blc. Mem. Vida Lee "Limelight"
Dtps. Taisuco Firebird x same
Dtps. Minho Princess "Louise"
C. Chocolate Drop "Kodama"

And that doesn't count the plants he brought home from every one of the five
sessions before that. (He's a goner - no more disclaimers that the hobby
belongs to me!)

Add to that the fact that Angcm. magdaleinae (yes, sp) decided to put out a
second blooming, and I say, "Who's luckier that me?". Another lanai
addition looms large.....

Diana (who is feeling very smug about having brought her husband into the
cult)

Hey soooo sweet gift....

nice idea...