GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ADV: New Plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/53219-adv-new-plants.html)

Ray 21-02-2004 08:02 PM

ADV: New Plants

Greetings!

I don't know about you, but February has been a miserable, cold month around
here, and I'm sick and tired of it! So, to cheer me up a bit, I just got in
a nice shipment of plants from Hawaii - blooming-size mericlones of
Degarmoara Skywalker 'Red Star' HCC/AOS (I do love those reds, and this one
is great for S/H), some Maudiae-type paphs of a wide variety of hybrids, and
some selfings of Cattleya aurantiaca 'Lemon Drop'. Oh yeah...to make the
end of February a bit brighter, the paphs and catts are mature and in-bud!

They're up on the list, so if you're interested, go to "The Store" via the
URL below.

samuellwarner 29-03-2011 06:27 PM

Remove all the leaves added than a few on the top. Dip the cut end into a little bit of advance hormone. You can acquirement bulb advance hormone from any nursery and it comes in the anatomy of a powder. Shake off the added advance hormone and again bulb the cutting.