Old 22-02-2004, 03:18 AM
wendy7

Default Sun Glo Greenhouses

I have a SunGlo g/h & love it. It is 8' + wide & the sections are 30" wide.
The company is family operated & the nicest people to deal with, very
efficient business wise.
We did two extensions & they cost $200 for 5', but this was about 4 years
ago?
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply
"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
I went to the Costco site and they seem to have a great deal on a one

model of
the Sun Glo Greenhouse. Sun Glo also has a web site offering a similar

deal.

Someone asked if anybody knew about the company. When I was in the

commercial
orchid nursery business we considered handling the Sun Glo line. They were
offering some pretty good discounts but we decided not to go ahead as we

did
not have the capital at the time.

They seemed like nice units but I think they have a four foot span between
sections of the frame. This may be why they are less expensive than some

other
companies. If they can take the snow load they should be ok. They do

however
have a limited offering.

You might check with ACF Greenhouses www.littlegreenhouse.com. They have a
broader product offering an two foot on center span for the aluminum

frame.

Scotts Miracle-Glo Company to pay for Pesticide Violations willshak Lawns 0 10-09-2012 09:10 PM
Phrag.After-Glo tennis maynard Orchid Photos 0 16-04-2007 06:10 PM
Sun Glo Greenhouses wendy7 Orchids 0 22-02-2004 03:18 AM
Glo-Mat 2 Electronic Ballast Mike K Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
Power glo vs Aqua Glow? Sherry Michael Weller Freshwater Aquaria Plants 8 19-04-2003 08:44 PM