GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Semihydroponic pellets in Europe..... (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/53280-semihydroponic-pellets-europe.html)

Vestman 22-02-2004 02:38 PM

Semihydroponic pellets in Europe.....

Hi all

I frequent this newsgroup often, and I always seem to find answers to
whatever question I may have, so here goes:

I would like to try semihydro for my orchids which are phal., dend., onc.
and they are mostly in a rockwool mix called "GreenMix". I have once been
recommended to a company in Germany by Claude I think, but it seemed they
would only take on big orders, so I´m hoping that someone here has knowledge
of other online stores.

Thanks,

Victoria

Claude 23-02-2004 02:38 AM

Semihydroponic pellets in Europe.....

Hello Vestman!

I found this site:

http://www.eurohydro.com/

They have lots of sellers! Hope you will find what you looking for!

Bue

Claude

k...