GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Catt Species Growers (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/53823-catt-species-growers.html)

molli 27-02-2004 05:52 PM

Catt Species Growers

I am getting a Catt Rex from George Norris' latest list. Can you species
growers tell me how NOT to kill it..the killing part I have down pat,
murdered my first one by drowning. Do Catt. Rex, like the percivalliana,
like to grow drier and brighter? Should it be mounted? Any advice greatly
appreciated. If I had to pick only one orchid to keep..it would be THIS one
(my Masd. Machu Picchu I'd hide in my shoe so it wouldn't count as a
second...lol!)

Hugs,
Molli