Old 28-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Claude

Default What about S/H ?

Hello Ray!

What about the S/H culture?

How much Dyna Grow shold I put in a gallon of tap water ?
On the instruction sheet, you suggested 1/2 teaspoon of DynaGrow and 1/4
teaspoon of Protekt.

Now, since you believe the reccomandation of Dave Neal are too low, how much
Dynagrow should I put in my water for S/H culture?

Thanks

Claude

Old 28-02-2004, 10:13 PM
Ray

Claude,

I will not make a recommendation, because I do not know what you are
growing, what kind of conditions you grow in, etc.

If the 1/2 tsp/gallon level works for you, why change? If you do want to
try increasing it, do so only in minor degrees, and continue at that rate
for many months to see how it works. I doubt that a teaspoon is too much,
but it might also be a waste.

s.com...