GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maxillaria tenuifolia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/54006-maxillaria-tenuifolia.html)

Reka 29-02-2004 02:47 PM

Maxillaria tenuifolia

Can anyone please tell me where I can expect a spike from this one? Top of
bulb? Bottom? I have no idea.
--
Reka

I don't give a damn for a man that can only spell a word one way.
Mark Twain (1835 - 1910)
http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Ray 29-02-2004 03:05 PM

Maxillaria tenuifolia

They bloom from the base of the bulbs, in between the bulb and the thin
leaves on their sides.