GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for thrixspermum formosanum (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/54104-looking-thrixspermum-formosanum.html)

Pam 01-03-2004 04:02 AM

Looking for thrixspermum formosanum

Does anyone know of a seller of thrixspermum formosanum. I have gone
through about half of the listings on OGRES and haven't found any yet.
I am hoping for blooming size. Perhaps someone has an extra sitting
around that they would like to sell? Thanks Pam

K Barrett 01-03-2004 09:33 PM

Looking for thrixspermum formosanum

Why are you looking on OGRES for someone to sell you an orchid? Ogres is
where you go to bellyache. Orchidmall is where you go to shop online.

K Barrett
om...

Pam 02-03-2004 11:56 AM

Looking for thrixspermum formosanum

The OGRES page has links to hundreds of orchid sellers websites all on
one page. I am just going down the list of venders links.

"K Barrett" wrote in message news:GNN0c.449853$na.1089984@attbi_s04...
Why are you looking on OGRES for someone to sell you an orchid? Ogres is
where you go to bellyache. Orchidmall is where you go to shop online.

K Barrett
om...