Old 04-03-2004, 03:07 AM
Claude

Default !st Wednesday of the month!!!

Hello everyone!

Today was the first wednesday of the monthm so I had my orchid meeting.
Again, the addiction got me and I bought those:

Phal. valentinii
Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `
Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler
Phal. Brother Princess
Phal. Golden Treasure
Phal. Lueddemanniana `Woodland`

I can`t find any information about genealogy for Phal Helen Ng, Phal Brother
Princess and Golden Treasure.

Any ideas? any pictures ?

Thanks

Claude

Old 04-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Jimmyd

Here you are for Brother Princess:
http://www.orchid.or.jp/orchid/peopl...r_Princess.htm
http://www.vengers.com/photos/brother.htm

s.com...

Old 04-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Claude

Thanks Jimmy!

After research with google, I still can`t find anything about :

Phal. lueddemanniana var. woodland
Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler
Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `
Phal Golden Treasure

I`ll try again!

bye

Claude

Old 04-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Rob Halgren

Claude wrote:

Thanks Jimmy!

After research with google, I still can`t find anything about :

Phal. lueddemanniana var. woodland

That is a species... Just look up Phal. lueddemanniana . That
takes you here... http://www.phals.net/lueddemanniana/

Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler

Not registered. But I bet it is yellow. Or green.

Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `

Another species. Cute multifloral with a big lip (in relation to
its size. Rosea is the red lip form. http://www.phals.net/equestris/

Phal Golden Treasure

Gorgeous Gold x Golden Duplicate. I bet that is yellow too...

I have Wildcatt, but you can look up crosses at the RHS.
http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/regis...chidsearch.asp

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit

Old 04-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Claude

Thanks Rob!

The Phal. Helen Ng is in bloom and the flower is kind of purple/pink in the
center of the flower and yellow at the edge of the petel!

Thanks again

Claude

Old 04-03-2004, 08:59 PM
Claude

Old 04-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Claude

Hi Rob! I just posted pictures of the Phal Helen Ng and Phal Golden
Treasure on ABPO

Bye

Claude

"Claude" wrote in message
s.com...
| Thanks Rob!
|
| The Phal. Helen Ng is in bloom and the flower is kind of purple/pink in
the
| center of the flower and yellow at the edge of the petel!
|
| Thanks again
|
| Claude
|

| "Rob Halgren" wrote in message
| | Claude wrote:
| |
| | Thanks Jimmy!
| |
| | After research with google, I still can`t find anything about :
| |
| | Phal. lueddemanniana var. woodland
| |
| |
| | That is a species... Just look up Phal. lueddemanniana . That
| | takes you here... http://www.phals.net/lueddemanniana/
| |
| | Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler
| |
| |
| | Not registered. But I bet it is yellow. Or green.
| |
| | Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `
| |
| |
| |
| | Another species. Cute multifloral with a big lip (in relation to
| | its size. Rosea is the red lip form. http://www.phals.net/equestris/
| |
| | Phal Golden Treasure
| |
| |
| |
| | Gorgeous Gold x Golden Duplicate. I bet that is yellow too...
| |
| | I have Wildcatt, but you can look up crosses at the RHS.
| | http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/regis...chidsearch.asp
| |
| |
| | Rob
| |
| | --
| |

Old 04-03-2004, 09:08 PM
Claude

Hi Rob! I just posted pictures of the Phal Helen Ng and Phal Golden
Treasure on ABPO

Bye

Claude

"Claude" wrote in message
s.com...
| Thanks Rob!
|
| The Phal. Helen Ng is in bloom and the flower is kind of purple/pink in
the
| center of the flower and yellow at the edge of the petel!
|
| Thanks again
|
| Claude
|

| "Rob Halgren" wrote in message
| | Claude wrote:
| |
| | Thanks Jimmy!
| |
| | After research with google, I still can`t find anything about :
| |
| | Phal. lueddemanniana var. woodland
| |
| |
| | That is a species... Just look up Phal. lueddemanniana . That
| | takes you here... http://www.phals.net/lueddemanniana/
| |
| | Phal. Helen Ng ( violacea X Coral Isles ) X Phal. Barbara Moler
| |
| |
| | Not registered. But I bet it is yellow. Or green.
| |
| | Phal. equestris rosea `Zuma Canyon `
| |
| |
| |
| | Another species. Cute multifloral with a big lip (in relation to
| | its size. Rosea is the red lip form. http://www.phals.net/equestris/
| |
| | Phal Golden Treasure
| |
| |
| |
| | Gorgeous Gold x Golden Duplicate. I bet that is yellow too...
| |
| | I have Wildcatt, but you can look up crosses at the RHS.
| | http://www.rhs.org.uk/research/regis...chidsearch.asp
| |
| |
| | Rob