GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/54580-oh-boy-were-trouble-now-lol.html)

Diana Kulaga 05-03-2004 11:26 PM

Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL

Dear Orchid Afflicted People:

You will recall from recent threads that my darling Frank has become
somewhat smitten with "my" orchids, and brought home a bunch of his own, for
me, of course.

Weeeelllllllll, he now has his very own personal Wish List. He saw a
picture of Phal. violacea and fell in love. I emailed my local grower, and
lo and behold, they will be getting some in a few days. That was yesterday.
Today I heard, "Should we call to see if the plants are in yet?".

And he's talking about being the first person at Motes' booth at Redland in
May. Down, boy!

Diana (who has now created an Orchidstein monster ......"Who are you, and
what did you do with Frank??)

David Fouchey 06-03-2004 12:27 AM

Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL

On Fri, 05 Mar 2004 22:20:37 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Dear Orchid Afflicted People:

You will recall from recent threads that my darling Frank has become
somewhat smitten with "my" orchids, and brought home a bunch of his own, for
me, of course.

Weeeelllllllll, he now has his very own personal Wish List. He saw a
picture of Phal. violacea and fell in love. I emailed my local grower, and
lo and behold, they will be getting some in a few days. That was yesterday.
Today I heard, "Should we call to see if the plants are in yet?".

And he's talking about being the first person at Motes' booth at Redland in
May. Down, boy!

Diana (who has now created an Orchidstein monster ......"Who are you, and
what did you do with Frank??)

EGADS! Dr. Frankenstein lives! Snicker
Dave

Dewitt 06-03-2004 01:53 AM

wrote:

Diana (who has now created an Orchidstein monster ......"Who are you, and
what did you do with Frank??)

Sometimes God punishes you by giving what you ask for. . .

deg

GrlIntrpted 06-03-2004 04:27 AM

Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL

I'm jealous, big time! Though Bob is very supportive of my obsession, he
actually told me at the last orchid show: "They all look the same after a
while!"....

Bah... what does he know!

Mariana

link.net...

Diana Kulaga 06-03-2004 09:38 PM

Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL

No sympathy from you guys! S

Diana

David Fouchey 06-03-2004 10:32 PM

Oh, Boy, We're in Trouble Now! LOL

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:12:06 GMT, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

No sympathy from you guys! S

Diana

You expected any?????