Old 05-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Den. anosmum (superbum)

All,

I recently acquired a mature D. anosmum (14 canes, 7+ keikis). It's in bud,
having come off its dry rest.

I'm growing it with indirect light, fairly shady. In March here in S.FL,
it's breezy, 70's to low 80's, and fairly dry. My inclination is to give it
lots of water, ala the Vandas, for now, until the humidity picks up.
Likewise feeding - heavy now, while it's budding.

Comments on this regimen? Or on this plant in general?

Diana

Old 05-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Diana Kulaga

Oh, forgot. It's mounted (and very much entwined on) on a slab of tree
fern.

Diana

Old 05-03-2004, 11:26 PM
Diana Kulaga

Old 06-03-2004, 02:32 AM
K Barrett

Dr Wang wrote a nice article in the AOS mag a few years ago. I wonder if
you might find it with a google search on a few key words. Otherwise I'd
have to refer you back to the mag.

K Barrett
link.net...

Old 06-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Diana Kulaga

Thanks, Kathy. Other than going to orchidspecies.com, I came here first.
That was a good article. Don't think I can bear to cut off the canes after
flowering, though!

Diana

Ancgm eburneum superbum X self V_coerulea Orchid Photos 3 16-01-2008 12:43 AM
Staghorn-Platycerium superbum 1/2 Marutchi Garden Photos 2 19-03-2007 10:43 PM
Platycerium superbum 2/2 Marutchi Garden Photos 2 19-03-2007 03:53 AM
Den superbum help? mg Orchids 3 24-11-2003 01:32 AM
Dend. anosmum and superbum ?? Damien Schaeffer Orchids 4 30-01-2003 05:07 PM