GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   A delightful gift (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/55184-delightful-gift.html)

GrlIntrpted 11-03-2004 11:10 PM

A delightful gift

I just received the following divisions of mature orchid species:

C. maxima
Laeila anceps 'Veitchiana'
C. bowringiana

I would like to get some feedback and advise as to how to grow them well. I
was advised to mount the Laeila, so I'm thinking of mounting it on a piece
of cork with a bit of sphag moss wrapped around the roots.

Any advise and feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Back to healing the sickly one's.

Mariana

Dewitt 12-03-2004 12:40 AM

A delightful gift

On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 22:29:32 GMT, "GrlIntrpted"
wrote:

C. maxima
Laeila anceps 'Veitchiana'
C. bowringiana

I would like to get some feedback and advise as to how to grow them well. I
was advised to mount the Laeila, so I'm thinking of mounting it on a piece
of cork with a bit of sphag moss wrapped around the roots.

I think the Laeila anceps would do better in here in Austin. :-)

deg