Old 12-03-2004, 06:27 PM
Unefer1

Default A new orchid ...always room for 1 more

I just recived Catt. "Blueboy".....
Does anyone have info on it or a pic of the flower?
I'm also looking for the parentage of it as well , if anyone knows?
Good growing
Todd

Old 12-03-2004, 11:24 PM
Maggie

Unefer1 wrote:

I just recived Catt. "Blueboy".....
Does anyone have info on it or a pic of the flower?
I'm also looking for the parentage of it as well , if anyone knows?
Good growing
Todd

Todd ... do you think it might be Lc. Blueboy 'Gainesborough'
heres a pic I found
http://www.hurleyorchids.com/cattleyas1/blueboy.jpg

Maggie

Old 18-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Unefer1

Well , I guess it could be , but I'll just have to wait till it blooms for
me , but if the flowers do look like that , I won't be dissapointed.
Bright Days
Todd