GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   How long with Neem solution last? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/55919-how-long-neem-solution-last.html)

Dewitt 18-03-2004 01:41 AM

How long with Neem solution last?

I'd like to keep a spray bottle of neem oil solution mixed and ready
for spot treatment, but don't know how long it was stay effective.
Any thoughts? Would it start to smell better when it went bad? :-)

deg

Ray 18-03-2004 04:39 AM

How long with Neem solution last?

The things to avoid are warm temperatures and light. Store it cool and dark
between uses, and it should remain active for quite a while.

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Dewitt 18-03-2004 04:39 AM

How long with Neem solution last?

On Wed, 17 Mar 2004 17:52:11 -0500, "Ray"
wrote:

The things to avoid are warm temperatures and light. Store it cool and dark
between uses, and it should remain active for quite a while.

Thanks. Sounds like the refrigerator to me.

deg

Ray C. 18-03-2004 04:40 AM

Dewitt wrote in message . ..
I'd like to keep a spray bottle of neem oil solution mixed and ready
for spot treatment, but don't know how long it was stay effective.
Any thoughts? Would it start to smell better when it went bad? :-)

deg

From all the readings I've come across on mixed Neem, it should be
used within a few hours of being prepared. Sorry. Looks like you'll
have to mix little batches every time you want to spray.