Old 22-03-2004, 06:20 AM
Ganoksin

Default Hello All Orchid Lovers!

Hello All Orchid Lovers!

Here are some great news:

Dr. Sumner Silverman: A master sculpture of wax and gold repousse,
offers ten exquisite Sterling Silver orchid pins / pendents, recreated
in perfect detail. Sumner's recent travels to Brazil, offered a real
life look at exotic and rarely seen species.

Sumner's exotic orchids are "epiphytse", which exist by clinging to
branches and trunks of host trees. They thrive on the humidity rising
from the jungle floor and on the meager nourishment obtainable from
old leaves and other debris collected in the branches of the trees.

http://www.ganoksin.com/shop

~ Dendrobium Star of Gold
~ Granny Smith
~ Dendrobium Touch of Gold
~ Ascocenda Motes Hot Chestnut 'Tony Betancourt'
~ Oriental Stripes
~ Aeranthes ramosa
~ Cattleya trianaei 'Mooreana'
~ Oncidium Galveston Bay 'Chase'
~ Encyclia
~ Polyradicion lindenii

These exquisite Sterling Silver orchid pins and pendents are available
exclusivity from http://www.ganoksin.com/shop

Hanuman
The Ganoksin Project
http://www.ganoksin.com
Old 22-03-2004, 07:32 AM
J Fortuna

Since we first saw this ad on March 1st with the subject "Silver Orchid Pins
and Pendents",
then 2 weeks later on March 15th with the subject "Dr. Sumner Silverman's
Orchids",
and now the following week on March 21st as "Hello All Orchid Lovers!",

should we expect as a continuation of this trend:
in 3 days on March 24th "RGO, Enl;arge yo"ur` Orchid Jewelz Size Now",
and the following day on March 25th "Loose Money and Gain Weight in Silver
Orchids"? :-)

Joanna

"Ganoksin" wrote in message
m...
[...]

Hello fellow bamboo lovers! I have a question about my bamboo patch RiverMan Bamboo 9 27-04-2011 07:42 AM
Hello rose lovers! Deb2 Roses 0 27-01-2007 01:47 AM
For all you cat lovers shazzbat United Kingdom 0 21-09-2005 07:48 PM
Hello All Orchid Lovers! Ganoksin Orchids 0 22-03-2004 06:11 AM
Hello All Orchid Lovers! Ganoksin Orchids 0 22-03-2004 06:04 AM