Old 24-03-2004, 11:45 PM
Alison

Default orchids toxic to cats?

Are there any cat lovers here? I know some plants are toxic to cats,
but was wondering about orchids. Is it possible that the smell of an
orchid could bother a cat? Our foster kitty has some other medical
problems that are making her obnoxious at the moment, but I was
wondering if it's coincidence that she acts so scared to come out of
hiding in the cellar, sneaking up the steps & looking around with big
eyes as if she can smell another cat in the house or something... at
approximately the same time as my brassia reached full bloom & started
putting out its fragrance.
Just curious whether anyone had any experience with their cats &
orchids not getting along.

Alison

orchids toxic to cats? Alison Orchids 25 29-03-2004 05:32 PM
orchids toxic to cats? Alison Orchids 3 25-03-2004 12:58 AM
toxic soil? mags Edible Gardening 26 09-04-2003 04:56 AM
Barton Springs toxic Gloria Donatello Texas 21 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Article of toxic levels of arsenic and other chems... J Kolenovsky Gardening 4 27-01-2003 05:41 PM