GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Updated genus class reference document (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/56919-updated-genus-class-reference-document.html)

Bob Betts 26-03-2004 05:59 AM

Updated genus class reference document

I have finished converting our show schedule classes to match those in
the latest Mid-America sample show schedule although the schedule.
I have also gone through the 3250 genus names in my genus, class cross
reference document and updated the classes to match the Mid-America
classes.
That document has been replaced on our club website.
For those who are interested it is the L.O.S. Genus Names file at
http://los.lon.imag.net/MiscFile.asp