GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Newbie.. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/56951-newbie.html)

Monica Nordskog 26-03-2004 11:26 AM

Newbie..

I have recently started to collect orchids, but I need some advice on how to
care for them in the best way. The stores I have bought them at, haven't
cared for them any nice, so they are Losing flowers before they should I
think... how can I stop that?

monica

Ray 26-03-2004 11:26 AM

Newbie..

Monica,

Without knowing what type of orchid we're talking about, it's hard to give a
reasonable answer. Can you at least describe the plants?