GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Dendrobium species (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/56993-dendrobium-species.html)

David Russell Holmes 26-03-2004 09:41 PM

Dendrobium species

Howdy again RGO, thanks for all the insight for the Chicago trip... I am now
on a quest, I am looking for a source of BS Dendrobium helix and or other
large warm growing dendrobium species. If you know of anyone that may have
something, please let me know.

Thanks again
David Holmes

Rob Halgren 26-03-2004 09:43 PM

Dendrobium species

David Russell Holmes wrote:

Howdy again RGO, thanks for all the insight for the Chicago trip... I am now
on a quest, I am looking for a source of BS Dendrobium helix and or other
large warm growing dendrobium species. If you know of anyone that may have
something, please let me know.

Since you are going already... Oak Hill has a large selection of
dendrobiums. I can't really grow them myself, so I haven't really paid
attention to their offerings.

Rob

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit