GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Schoenorchis micrantha (Photo link) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/57375-schoenorchis-micrantha-photo-link.html)

Dustin 31-03-2004 05:09 AM

Schoenorchis micrantha (Photo link)

I bought this plant with a tiny little spike in January. The first
tiny flower just opened up the other day. Its about 1/4" across.

Here is they abbreviated URL, lets see if this works.

http://tinyurl.com/2aku3

here is the original URL just in case

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...ismicrantha/im
ages/DSC_0702.jpg

Dustin

Susan Erickson 01-04-2004 01:43 PM

Schoenorchis micrantha (Photo link)

On Tue, 30 Mar 2004 23:06:45 -0500, Dustin
wrote:

I bought this plant with a tiny little spike in January. The first
tiny flower just opened up the other day. Its about 1/4" across.

Here is they abbreviated URL, lets see if this works.

http://tinyurl.com/2aku3

here is the original URL just in case

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...ismicrantha/im
ages/DSC_0702.jpg

Dustin

That is cute. Great photo of such a small flower. Thanks for
the links. They were great pix.

Hope your little one pulls thru after the mealie attack.
Please continue to post.

Another way to deal with wrapped URLs is just to remind people to
always get the entire url. There is another program that takes
some of the verbiage out and gives you a short version of the url
but I don't remember the location. It is not a referral like
TinyURL is.

SuE

wendy7 01-04-2004 06:52 PM

Schoenorchis micrantha (Photo link)

Both these worked as well Dustin & a nice cute flower.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply