Old 01-04-2004, 07:52 PM
Eric Hunt

Default Long awaited update to Eric's species photo website - Ecuador photos!

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time since I posted an update to my species orchid website,
but the long dry spell is over.

Not only is there an update, but I've moved everything over to a brand new
site, independent of my personal website.

www.orchidphotos.org

The new stuff is my Ecuador trip.

There are two photo albums - one of in situ photos, and that includes
interesting non-orchid plants as well as the gorgeous scenery of Ecuador.

The second photo album is from my two days spent in the greenhouses of
Ecuagenera, Ecuador's largest nursery.

Please feel free to send feedback - especially if something is mislabeled.
Many of the interesting non-orchid plants I have no names for, so if you
have names, even a genus, I'd love to hear from you.

Expect a lot more stuff to be put on the site over the next few weeks - I've
got 5 months of photos to start posting!

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org