Old 02-04-2004, 04:38 AM
Dustin

Default Paphi. primulinum x sanderianum (picture link)

This was my first paph, I bought it in bloom 3 years ago. This is the
first time it has re-bloomed.

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2.../images/DSC_10
64.jpg

Here is a tiny url link, just incase the first one doesnt work. I would
be interested in hearing if the first, real link works for most of you.

http://tinyurl.com/ytsdq

Old 02-04-2004, 05:34 AM
J Fortuna

Dustin,
I really like this Pap. It looks very elegant against the black background.
Although for a moment there I thought the blooms were detached from the
plant and lying on the cloth -- this was a bit disturbing, but then I
noticed that the folds in the material would account for a well hidden
plant. ;-)
Joanna

Old 02-04-2004, 07:02 AM
Steve

That's a pretty fabulous Paph you have there!
The real link was so long it wrapped to a 2nd line. On my computer,
I would have had to copy the part on the 2nd line in myself to get
the picture. I didn't have to bother with that since you were kind
enough to provide the tiny url.

Steve

Old 02-04-2004, 07:16 AM
Dustin

Steve, tell me if this link works for you, I am using a different line length. My program says to do it ONLY if I have
a very good reason.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1064.jpg

Sorry to keep flooding the group with these repetive links, I just trying to find a setting that works for everyone.

Dustin

Old 02-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Ray

That worked great for me.

OE apparently defaults to a 76 character wrap. I recently increased mine to 85m but
haven't seen one of my own posts to determine what that means visually. I imagine
this long line will do the trick.

What is your setting on that last post, Dustin?

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Old 02-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Dustin

I had it set at 120 characters per line.

I just noticed I put Paphi instead of Paph, oh well.

Dustin

Old 02-04-2004, 04:20 PM
Dustin

Old 02-04-2004, 04:45 PM
Susan Erickson

On Fri, 2 Apr 2004 00:09:04 -0500, (Dustin ) wrote:
Steve, tell me if this link works for you, I am using a different line length. My program says to do it ONLY if I have
a very good reason.

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1064.jpg

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2.../images/DSC_10
64.jpg

Dustin -
This is the way the two displayed in Agent. I don't know why the
first posting put URL in front which caused the wrap. My line
wraps at 65 characters.

I displayed your longer lines quite comfortably. I am finding
this an interesting discussion of needed information. We all
like to post long urls and all have the same problem with word
wrap. So don't worry about the repetitiveness.

SuE