GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Phal. sumatrana (picture links) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/57630-phal-sumatrana-picture-links.html)

Dustin 02-04-2004 04:04 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

Phalaenopsis sumatrana, 3 picture links

Enjoy

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...rana112/images
/DSC_1089.jpg

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...rana112/images
/DSC_1091.jpg

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...rana112/images
/DSC_1095.jpg

Dustin

Dewitt 02-04-2004 04:42 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 21:56:36 -0500, (Dustin ) wrote:

Phalaenopsis sumatrana, 3 picture links

Nice shots!

deg

Ray 02-04-2004 05:05 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

Dustin,

Does MacSOUP offer a "wrap text" adjustment option?

I use Outlook Express, and can adjust the number of characters to "automatically wrap
outgoing messages" to.

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Dustin 02-04-2004 05:32 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

I noticed that option yesterday, and wasnt sure if I should use it. I wasnt sure if there is a default newsgroup
standard that needs to be used. I going to repeat one of the links again just to test it out.

The normal way

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1091.jpg

The other way

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1091.jpg

J Fortuna 02-04-2004 05:38 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

Dustin,
Woohoo, I can use both of these links.
Joanna

"Dustin " wrote in message ...
I noticed that option yesterday, and wasnt sure if I should use it. I

wasnt sure if there is a default newsgroup
standard that needs to be used. I going to repeat one of the links again

just to test it out.

The normal way

http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...s/DSC_1091.jpg

The other way

URL:http://www.dustindorton.com/orchids2...112/images/DSC
_1091.jpg

Steve 02-04-2004 06:16 AM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

Dustin wrote:

Well, that was a happy coincidence. Your links on this page wrapped
at the exact point where they would point to an index page. From
that page, I could go directly to the pictures.
The URLs that followed this post all worked as intended.

Steve

Susan Erickson 02-04-2004 03:53 PM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 00:07:00 -0500, Steve
wrote:
Well, that was a happy coincidence. Your links on this page wrapped
at the exact point where they would point to an index page. From
that page, I could go directly to the pictures.
The URLs that followed this post all worked as intended.

Steve

They all cut for me at the same point. But I cut images off to
get.....
http://dustindorton.com/orchids2/pla.../sumatrana112/

Which is the lead page of the section. Very nice. It is an
interesting angle to show the plant as well as the different
angles on the flowers.

I would encourage you to make the thumbnails a touch bigger if
possible. On my display they were more blocks of color than
photos. I know - my son complains of my "old lady" settings.
But we (old ladies) are out there and are part of your websites'
audience.

Great photography. I never knew there was a fuzzy lip on this
plant before. Keep posting.

SuE

Dustin 06-04-2004 08:36 PM

Phal. sumatrana (picture links)

Thanks for the feedback, I will change my thumbnail settings to
something a bit larger. I usually go with 100 pixels wide.

Dustin