GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   MSU Fertilizer Article (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/57930-msu-fertilizer-article.html)

Ray 06-04-2004 09:17 PM

MSU Fertilizer Article

I get all kinds of emails asking about the MSU stuff, and apparently a lot of folks aren't members
of the AOS, so don't give the magazine. Accordingly, so they can read the article as well, I
recreated the original article, and the sidebars by Bill Argo and Lyn O'Shaughnessy.

They're available through the "Free Information" section of my website, or directly at:

http://www.firstrays.com/msu_fertilizer.htm

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Ray 06-04-2004 09:17 PM

MSU Fertilizer Article

Don't "give" the magazine??? How about "get"

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"Ray" wrote in message ...
I get all kinds of emails asking about the MSU stuff, and apparently a lot of folks aren't members
of the AOS, so don't give the magazine. Accordingly, so they can read the article as well, I
recreated the original article, and the sidebars by Bill Argo and Lyn O'Shaughnessy.

They're available through the "Free Information" section of my website, or directly at:

http://www.firstrays.com/msu_fertilizer.htm

Matthew Donadio 06-04-2004 09:17 PM

MSU Fertilizer Article

"Ray" wrote in message
Don't "give" the magazine??? How about "get"

Engineers always speak and write English goodly. :)

--Matt

Matthew Donadio 06-04-2004 09:17 PM

MSU Fertilizer Article