Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
wendy7

Default Any friends in Chandigarh, India who can tell me about orchid societies and vendors in that area

*g* Ted, I had a little head start as this was from a list of a potential
order.
You could contact David Hunt & ask him for his list of species from India,
he would
know what is legal etc too.
David Hunt

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Ted Byers wrote:
"Ted Byers" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Wendy,

Thanks for this.

And all this with research? ;-) While I'm over there, I may well
get

OOPS! I meant "All this without research?" ;-) What would you have
supplied with some?

Thanks again,

Ted