Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
GrlIntrpted

Default Birthday gift

I'm going to be celebrating my birthday this Sunday. Here is what I got as
a gift from my darling husband:

Phalaenopsis hieroglyphica
Phalaenopsis zebrina
Phalaenopsis manii
Phalaenopsis mariae
Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi v. alba
Phalaenopsis cornu-cervi
Phalaenopsis gigantea

All blooming size!

He was trying to locate: Phal. deliiosa subsp. hookeriana, Phal. minus, Phal
linenii, Dendrobium clavatum, Den. amabile, and Den tosaense but could not
find a source.... Bummer!

Mariana

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
J Fortuna

Mariana,
Now that's bragging! Congratulations, and happy b-day.
Joanna

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
PhalGuy

Happy Birthday!

All Phal species ! Wow! You`re lucky!

Bye

Claude

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
PhalGuy

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
GrlIntrpted

Well this is only a small part of the wish list that lives in my database.
Which reminds me, I need to update it, have to tick the "In stock" box,
enter the date I got it and the information on the vendor .

Mariana

s.com...

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
GrlIntrpted

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
wendy7

Wow! What a spoiled March baby.*G* Hmmm? I have never tried this?
Happy Birthday for the 10th.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

GrlIntrpted wrote:
Well this is only a small part of the wish list that lives in my
database. Which reminds me, I need to update it, have to tick the "In
stock" box, enter the date I got it and the information on the vendor
.

Mariana

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Diana Kulaga

Mariana,

Ain't love grand? Frank showered me for my Feb. birthday as well.

Happy Day!

Diana

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Diana Kulaga

I'd have to reconstruct it, though I posted the list back in February. You
can probably still can find it.

Diana

Old 06-04-2004, 10:18 PM
Diana Kulaga