Old 11-04-2004, 01:02 AM
stuart henry

Default Cattleyas for sale Sydney Australia

Sorry if my one off add offends anybody

Hi all
Ive got to move some Cattleyas as ive got way too many.All located in
Sydney Australia so shipping only to Australia but not W.A or Tasmania
...sorry.
Dont really have a list but i can scribble something out if there is
interest and send photos.May even sell in lots of 10 or so.Nearly all are
flowering size and prices are negotiable.
Need money to pay for an orchid buying trip to New Zealand ummm I mean our
honeymoon.
Thanks
STUART

Old 11-04-2004, 02:03 AM
Bolero

I am interested.......how do I go about buying them from you.

I am located in Geelong.

;-)

Old 11-04-2004, 02:04 AM
Bolero

Note: I am after smaller growing hybrids and species that have some show
potential. Don't want any exhibition type catts as they don't grow well
down here.

Thanks

Old 11-04-2004, 05:02 AM
stuart henry