GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What ever happened to Karen? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/59565-re-what-ever-happened-karen.html)

Reka 21-04-2004 05:05 PM

What ever happened to Karen?

"wendy7" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:sywhc.26199$ab3.15798@fed1read02...
Anyone heard from Peter in Belgium?
--
Cheers Wendy

Anyone heard from Karen in Rolla, MO?
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

---

Diana Kulaga 21-04-2004 11:05 PM

What ever happened to Karen?

It's quiet, unless I'm missing messages, which is equally possible. When
the seasons change, especially winter to spring and summer to fall, people
fall off the planet for a while. Ask any restaurant owner.

Diana

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Reka wrote:

"wendy7" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

Anyone heard from Peter in Belgium?
--
Cheers Wendy

Anyone heard from Karen in Rolla, MO?

Actually I haven't heard from anybody in the last couple days. Is it
just me, or is everybody pretty quiet this week?

Rob (has a list, checking it twice)

2a. See rule 1
3) Orchids are cheaper than drugs, for a while...

Steve 25-04-2004 06:03 PM

What ever happened to Karen?

Reka wrote:

Anyone heard from Karen in Rolla, MO?

Is she the one who used to do the nice art work that often involved
orchids and kittens? If so, I've been wondering what happened to her
for a long time now.

Steve