GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Maintenence Management Professional (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/59643-re-maintenence-management-professional.html)

Mick Fournier 22-04-2004 04:10 PM

Maintenence Management Professional

Charles,

I am impressed with your credentials. I would like to give you a job
guarding my flask storage room... and the hen house. Could you set up some
of those fancy fishing line string alarms that ring a bunch of bells when a
burglar (or hen seducer/eater/plucker) trips the line?

Mick

PS, I would like you to wear all your medals when working here to impress my
neighbors.

Patrick A. Smith 23-04-2004 11:03 PM

Mick Fournier wrote:

Charles,

I am impressed with your credentials. I would like to give you a job
guarding my flask storage room... and the hen house. Could you set up some
of those fancy fishing line string alarms that ring a bunch of bells when a
burglar (or hen seducer/eater/plucker) trips the line?

Mick

PS, I would like you to wear all your medals when working here to impress my
neighbors.

Mick,

I think this guy most have been exposed to some of those WMD. This same
thing was posted in one of the humor groups I read.

Patrick

Mick Fournier 24-04-2004 04:04 AM

Maintenence Management Professional

Patrick,

Ooooo.... I want him to set up some WMD on those booby trap wires around the
perimeter here. I want the best system possible. I will pay bottom
dollar.... errr, top dollar I mean.

Mick