Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-04-2004, 08:10 PM
betsyb

Default New orchid just hollered at me today

I was minding my own business in HD today and this sweet looking plant
shreaked out, Buy me! Save meI So here I come home with another plant I know
zilch about. Every site I checked on Google shows me picyures but I need one
to tell me her likes and dislikes. Any volunteers out there?
bak. truth silver chalice
She has lots of buds but no actual flowers yet.
--

BetsyB