Old 28-01-2003, 05:47 AM
Eric Hunt

Default New photos of species orchids online!

Hi all,

Just a quick note to announce some new (and long overdue!) additions to my
website of orchid species photos.

The January 2003 meeting of the San Francisco Orchid Society is up at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SFOS/01062003.html

A very diverse group of species were shown this evening.

There are new blooming species at OrchidMania as well. Those can be found in
bold at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/omspecies.html

Also, I am working on the San Francisco Orchid Society October OrchidFest
and the Orchid Society of California's November Show and Sale. When those go
up I will announce them.

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html

Old 28-01-2003, 04:17 PM
K Barrett

Great group of photos Eric! Especially nice is the Cym sinense very dark - I
think- form. The Mormolyca is great too. I'll have to see if Dan can part
with one of those. I liked them when they were on the cover of 'orchids'.
Gerardus has a nice Bulbo too. Thanks for posting them.
K Barrett

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
y.com...
Hi all,

Just a quick note to announce some new (and long overdue!) additions to my
website of orchid species photos.

The January 2003 meeting of the San Francisco Orchid Society is up at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/SFOS/01062003.html

A very diverse group of species were shown this evening.

There are new blooming species at OrchidMania as well. Those can be found

in
bold at:

http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/omspecies.html

Also, I am working on the San Francisco Orchid Society October OrchidFest
and the Orchid Society of California's November Show and Sale. When those

go
up I will announce them.

Enjoy!

-Eric in SF
http://www.erichunt.com/orchids/photos.html

Borneo: New orchids and snail species found Reka Orchids 0 29-10-2004 07:37 AM
New page format up on my Species Photos page - comments solicited Eric Hunt Orchids 1 13-05-2004 03:06 AM
total number of animal species versus plant species telling apart Archimedes Plutonium Plant Science 1 05-05-2004 01:07 PM
New photos online Daniel Hanna Roses 5 01-12-2003 02:02 AM
mislabelled roses was New photos online Kirra Roses 1 21-11-2003 11:42 AM