GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Subscribing Orchid Magazines (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/60921-subscribing-orchid-magazines.html)

Dicky 09-05-2004 08:03 AM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

I have found that there are two popular societies in the net. One is RHS and
the other is AOS. I want to subscribe magazine in AOS. However, i found that
i was unable to find its address and they have not replied my email. Do here
have any AOS members or anyone can help me for this?
Thanks!

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Claude 09-05-2004 03:05 PM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

Hello!

www.aos.org and you will get the American Orchid Society!

Claude

Ray 09-05-2004 03:05 PM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

To get more specific (cut and paste this whole URL string. TinyUrl had an error...)

http://user889628.wx10.registeredsit...ory_Cod e=MEM

or use the link to it at the bottom of the page he

http://www.orchidweb.org/05monthpreview.html

.. . . . . . . . . . .

Dicky 10-05-2004 01:04 PM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

Where can i buy Orchid Digest? How much is it and how many issues are there
in a year?
"Frank H. Kirchner" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D
:6Atnc.34251$pJ1.9873@lakeread02...

Susan Erickson 10-05-2004 02:02 PM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

On Mon, 10 May 2004 17:00:08 +0800, "Dicky"
wrote:

Where can i buy Orchid Digest? How much is it and how many issues are there
in a year?

http://www.orchiddigest.com/ Well worth the price. Exquisite
photos and in depth articles. This is a very well done magazine.

SuE

Dicky 10-05-2004 04:10 PM

Subscribing Orchid Magazines

How to pay if i do not want to pay with Visa Card? Can i send a check by air
mail to AOS? Or can i pay in the bank but not give the card number to AOS?
Because i think it will be dangerous if i give them the card number and
also, i do not trust in net ordering. "Susan Erickson"