Old 11-05-2004, 02:08 AM
Diana Kulaga

Default Redland Orgy Festival

So, who's going? We'll be there Thursday and Friday night. Staying in Key
Largo, at Marina del Mar. Fish House in Largo for dinner Thursday, so far,
but that could change.

Anyone? Or we on our own, to choose the very best of the best at 9AM
Friday??

Diana

Old 11-05-2004, 03:06 AM
molli

*raises hand* ME..I'm arriving Thursday afternoon with my friend Vickie,
and her brother Mike who we are meeting at Ft. Lauderdale airport. We are
staying at the Inn at Homestead with a whole herd of people from two of the
orchid forums. Leaving Monday morning.

ink.net...

Old 11-05-2004, 03:07 PM
wendy7

Hope you all have a wonderful time but please,
please take photos to share with us, especially the orgy!
Wish I could go.
--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 11-05-2004, 03:07 PM
molli

have the camera and a spare battery all packed Wendy. I might even get some
in FOCUS....lol. Did you want me to stop by the judging tent and get some
pics?

Old 11-05-2004, 04:16 PM
wendy7

Oh good for you Molli, just take what catches your eye, if you have
the time? (I would be shopping)*G*
Have a super time.

Old 11-05-2004, 04:17 PM
molli

Shopping will be fairly limited this year, due to finances (trip to England
the next week...lol) and I just found out Bela Vista is NOT coming...their
govt played around too long and they won't even have their Cites til NEXT
week! Darn.

(I would be shopping)*G*
Have a super time.
--
Cheers Wendy

Old 11-05-2004, 10:09 PM
Diana Kulaga

Wendy,

We'll take the camera; I'll ask Frank to take pictures while I loot and
pillage, LOL! But what am I saying? He will also be looting and pillaging,
though not to the extent of MY looting and pillaging. See what happens when
both of us are addicted?

Molli, there are 3 vendors who didn't get their papers in order, though I
can't name them. Could be more, never know. Since we're bound to cross
paths, how will I know you? We're hard to miss - I'm 5'1", reddish hair and
dark skin and Frank is 6'3", a big guy.

Diana

Old 12-05-2004, 01:04 AM
wendy7

Good, the more the merrier Diana, especially if you all party afterwards.
Have a great time looting & pillaging but don't get caught on camera! *g*

Old 13-05-2004, 11:14 PM
profpam

Although I have not attended a Redlands Orchidfest since 2001, it is, indeed,
one of the best. Some people, however, seem to confuse Redlands in Florida
with Redlands in California (small 2 or 3 vendor, mall show in November);
therefore, you folks may wish to clarify and identify it as the Redlands Show
in Florida.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

"molli" wrote in message
Shopping will be fairly limited this year, due to finances (trip to
England the next week...lol) and I just found out Bela Vista is NOT
coming...their govt played around too long and they won't even have
their Cites til NEXT week! Darn.

(I would be shopping)*G*
Have a super time.
--
Cheers Wendy

Sights at the Redland Festival Diana Kulaga[_5_] Orchid Photos 18 20-05-2008 09:25 PM
Redland Festival Diana Kulaga Orchids 1 09-05-2005 01:36 AM
Redland Festival Diana Kulaga Orchids 0 17-04-2005 10:57 PM
Redland Loot! Diana Kulaga Orchids 2 18-05-2004 03:06 AM
Last call for partyers at Redland, FL Diana Kulaga Orchids 2 13-05-2003 07:20 PM