GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   ordering neem oil online (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/616-ordering-neem-oil-online.html)

molly malone 28-01-2003 08:42 PM

ordering neem oil online

should clarify the neem oil inquiry -
suppliers y'all can recommend - online/on the web would be appreciated.
tx

also, anyone know where iris cohen is?
haven't seen her posting for a couple of weeks...hope she's okay?

kenwoodward 28-01-2003 11:13 PM

ordering neem oil online

I know First Rays carries it. So do many others. I can only image that
Iris is huddled next to the wood stove. Here in Boston it was -1 this
morning. In New York state it must be considerably colder. Have the FL
people survived the cold?
Ken Woodward
Newton, MA
http://kwoodward.net