Old 18-05-2004, 08:08 AM
Uncle Freddie

Default Establishing an Automobile Dealership (In need of capital)

I've got the property, a business plan, I only need $35,000-$50,000
and I am willing to pay 20% interest

So if you're interested or know anyone who might be, I'd
appreciate an e-mail to

Old 18-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Kye

hehehe... Evil and cunning .... I like it

Kye.

"Al" wrote in message
I have contractor I am willing to recommend.

"Uncle Freddie" wrote in message
om...
I've got the property, a business plan, I only need $35,000-$50,000
and I am willing to pay 20% interest

So if you're interested or know anyone who might be, I'd
appreciate an e-mail to

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).