GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   HELP with Paph PICTURE ADDED (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/61795-re-help-paph-picture-added.html)

bb 20-05-2004 04:06 PM

HELP with Paph PICTURE ADDED

On Thu, 20 May 2004 09:56:48 -0400, Rob Halgren
wrote:

chitowngirl wrote:

I got a great deal.

The plant is toast... Sorry.

Hey, look at the bright side, she at least got a deal.

bb

Diana Kulaga 20-05-2004 11:09 PM

HELP with Paph PICTURE ADDED

Gary,

#1: Don't fret about this one; I doubt you can save it. Paphs have very
frail root systems, and that, combined with the fact that the remaining
leaves are kaput, makes it an unlikely candidate for revival. Go buy
another.

#2: Next time you want to post a picture, go to
alt.binaries.pictures.orchids. This is a text only group, and I can sense
the Everglades denizen awakening to play bad cop!

Keep posting. You'll find plenty of people who will respond.

Diana