Old 28-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Sinister

Default All I wanted was a Dracula Vampira...but I can't find a vendor!

I'm stuck...I can't find a single vendor for a Dracula Vampira. If you know
where I can contact a vendor please give a shout out!

-Sinister

Old 28-05-2004, 09:07 PM
TRAINMAN9

Try J&L in CT.
Old 28-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Al

Their mail order catalog showed up today in the mail and they have it listed
on the print copy. Didn't check the web site.

http://www.jlorchids.com

"TRAINMAN9" wrote in message
Try J&L in CT.

Old 29-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Boystrup Pb, ann,...

Hi there
I just visited the site of Akerne Orchids in Belgium.
They have the dracula vampira in there sails list.
Cheers
PB

"Sinister" schreef in bericht
link.net...

dracula vampira agnatha3141 Orchids 7 18-11-2003 10:02 AM
[IBC] please re-send vendor info Jim Lewis Bonsai 0 28-07-2003 07:02 PM
Vendor help please molli Orchids 3 10-07-2003 07:58 PM
Vendor help please molli Orchids 0 10-07-2003 06:22 PM
Dracula vampira (was Time to fess up - What the most you've paid?) TU Orchids 2 02-03-2003 09:05 AM