Old 02-06-2004, 03:07 AM
unknown

Default aos mag--june

on the last page of the current issue is an ad from Selby about the
kovachii (peruviana) situation; basically the "we're sorry; we've been a
bad little greenhouse and are doing our court ordered community service"
type of thing.

interesting interesting....

(oh and a damned gorgeous woodstream paph on the cover--and i'm not even
a paph kind of person....i wonder how much they'll want for a
seedling...)

--j_a
Old 02-06-2004, 06:06 PM
K Barrett

more interesting is that they say they put their apology in 'orchids'
because its the biggest orchid publication in the US.

Sounds like a good advertising tag line 'As seen in Orchids, the largest
orchid publication in the USA!'

Old 02-06-2004, 06:06 PM
wendy7

I don't get the magazine anymore but from what you say, sounds like they
got a slap on the wrist?

--
Cheers Wendy

Remove PETERPAN for email reply

Old 03-06-2004, 12:08 AM
Diana Kulaga

I'm betting that they were ordered, as part of the settlement, to place an
'acceptable' ad in the 'largest circulating orchid magazine'.

Diana

Old 03-06-2004, 12:08 AM
janet_a

"wendy7" wrote in message news:nSmvc.32296$oi5.8021@fed1read07...
I don't get the magazine anymore but from what you say, sounds like they
got a slap on the wrist?

--

it didn't say how much they got fined, but i thought i read somewhere
they plea bargained it down to only a few thousand dollars....

--j_a

Old 03-06-2004, 03:03 AM
unknown

In article . net,
"Diana Kulaga" wrote:

I'm betting that they were ordered, as part of the settlement, to place an
'acceptable' ad in the 'largest circulating orchid magazine'.

yes exactly. and thhey had to cite chapter and verse the laws they
violated.

-giggle-

--j_a

Tol Robsan 'Orchid World' AM/AOS x Rdcdm Rose Ganauchau 'Hackneau' HCC/AOS x2 v_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 24-04-2008 01:19 PM
C Swan Lake 'Cimmaron Valley' AM/AOS X C Joan Lines 'Jean' AM/AOS V_coerulea Orchid Photos 0 15-01-2008 11:01 PM
How to visually distinguish Potassium and Mag deficiencies? David D. sci.agriculture 3 26-04-2003 01:26 PM
FS: Mag drive 18 pump Mike Ponds 0 21-03-2003 04:32 AM
BBC Gardeners world mag.Novemer issue Michael Berridge United Kingdom 1 27-10-2002 05:05 PM