Old 02-06-2004, 04:19 AM
Registered User

Location: Forestdale Brisbane QLD Australia
Default orchids starting up

I am about to get some Orchids. I live in Forestdale Brisbane and would appreciate any advise from other Brisbane hobbiests.
Regards, Joe
Old 03-06-2004, 12:07 AM
kye

Im a brissie yokel, drop me a line some-time...

Kye.

"Joe@Forestdale" wrote in
message s.com...
--
Joe@Forestdale
Joe

Old 09-06-2004, 03:50 AM
Registered User

Location: Forestdale Brisbane QLD Australia

Quote:
Originally posted by kye
Im a brissie yokel, drop me a line some-time...

Kye.

"Joe@Forestdale" wrote in
message s.com...
I am about to get some Orchids. I live in Forestdale Brisbane and would
appreciate any advise from other Brisbane hobbiests.
Regards, Joe
--
Joe@Forestdale
Joe
Kye,
Do you have orchids and if so are they in a shade house or pots/
Old 12-06-2004, 03:03 PM
Kye

I grow in pots usiong perlite and peat at the moment. I am however removed
of the luxury of having a shadehouse for the moment as I have just moved
AGAIN.... (Over to chermside, brissie this time) and I never seem to get
around to building a portable bushhouse...

Kye.

"Joe@Forestdale" wrote in
message s.com...

*