Old 03-06-2004, 04:03 AM
RM

Default Taking care of draculas

I have a couple of draculas that I got for the first time and I'm wondering
how to report them. Can they be mounted on a piece of wood with some green
moss? Suggestions?

Old 03-06-2004, 02:03 PM
J Fortuna

Too late. We have already contacted the International Vampire Association on
your behalf, telling them you've got a couple of Draculas to report. :-)
Joanna

"RM" wrote in message
I meant to say repot them.

Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 AM
Gene Schurg

Keep the Garlic and crosses away from them!

(obviously I know nothing about this variety)

Gene

Old 04-06-2004, 04:04 PM
GrlIntrpted

Hi there RM,

I keep my Dracs in complete shade and keep them moist. I'm a bit neglectful
of them, and that's why I grow the one's that can be "abused". I grow mine
in wooden baskets. They stay outdoors in the summer until practically the
first frost. Mine are potted up in tern fern fiber, a bit of shredded
coconut husk, osmunda fiber, and some ordinary small grade orchid mix. They
rebloom for me (though not as full as they do for those that actually take
care of theirs). I'm starting to lose interest in them.

Mariana

"RM" wrote in message
I have a couple of draculas that I got for the first time and I'm

wondering
how to report them. Can they be mounted on a piece of wood with some

green
moss? Suggestions?

Solution for taking care of roses the easy way [email protected] Gardening 0 17-07-2008 05:07 AM
taking care of new sod d Lawns 4 01-04-2006 01:52 PM
taking care of tools (j) Father Haskell Gardening 14 27-07-2004 04:05 PM
Worried about my Draculas!!!! RM Orchids 4 26-06-2004 07:07 AM
New home owner needs tips or advice on taking care of grass. Please Help!!! TIA!! Daniel Lawns 0 26-06-2003 07:56 PM