GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for bulb. phalaenopsis (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/63472-looking-bulb-phalaenopsis.html)

Dustin 09-06-2004 06:37 AM

looking for bulb. phalaenopsis

Anyone know were I might find a small Bulb. phalaenopsis? I haven't
seen any for sale on the internet.

Thanks
Dustin

Susan Erickson 09-06-2004 06:03 PM

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004 00:19:34 -0400, (Dustin ) wrote:

Anyone know were I might find a small Bulb. phalaenopsis? I haven't
seen any for sale on the internet.

Thanks
Dustin

The New York Show... About March when they are in Bloom and full
smell abounds. Check the show's list of vendors. I am sure 2 of
them had the plant for sale this last March.
SuE

tennis maynard 10-06-2004 05:10 AM

Dustin wrote:
Anyone know were I might find a small Bulb. phalaenopsis? I haven't
seen any for sale on the internet.

Thanks
Dustin

Try Tom Nasser at Carolina Orchids