GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Orange County Show (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/636-orange-county-show.html)

Wendy 03-02-2003 03:53 PM

Orange County Show

Would be interested to know how many on our group are going?
http://fascinationoforchids.com/oc.html

www.ocorchidshow.com ...............from the Register newspaper

--
Cheers Wendy
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

profpam 03-02-2003 08:13 PM

Orange County Show

Wendy,

The Riverside-San Bernardino Orchid Society will be partaking in this
event. I also will be there on Thursday to do some shopping.

.. . . Pam
Everything Orchid Management System
http://www.pe.net/~profpam/page3.html

Wendy 03-02-2003 09:18 PM

Orange County Show

Oh good Pam, I noticed that they will have wheelchairs available so maybe
when my foot starts to play up I will get one! Hope to see you,
Cheers Wendy

Gareth Wills 03-02-2003 11:13 PM

Orange County Show

"Wendy" wrote in message
Would be interested to know how many on our group are going?
http://fascinationoforchids.com/oc.html

www.ocorchidshow.com ...............from the Register newspaper

--
Cheers Wendy
}{{*
*}}{

I'd love to, Wendy. But right now my wife says 3000 miles is out of the

question for an orchid auction. Maybe next year.
Gary