Old 15-06-2004, 10:07 PM
TRAINMAN9

Default Looking for photo

I may have asked this before but does anyone have a photo of

Paph Shin-Yi's Pride (Michael Koopowitz x rothchildianum)

I've got one in bud and it appears to be a very dark red color but small.

Any help would be appreciated.
Old 15-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Bob Betts

There is a black and white photo on page 18 of the AOS Awards
Quarterly Vol. 34, No. 2, June 2003
There is a colour photo on page 649 of the September 2003 Orchids
magazine.

Old 15-06-2004, 11:04 PM
Reka

If you haven't googled it yet, try these:
http://tinyurl.com/2qhth

http://tinyurl.com/2j85p

http://tinyurl.com/2a492

--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"TRAINMAN9" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I may have asked this before but does anyone have a photo of

Paph Shin-Yi's Pride (Michael Koopowitz x rothchildianum)

I've got one in bud and it appears to be a very dark red color but small.

Any help would be appreciated.

---

Old 16-06-2004, 04:07 PM
TRAINMAN9

Thanks. I took a look at the photo and also the one on Parksides site. If the
one I have is Shin-Yi's Pride it has a way to go. The stem is a deep red and
the buds are almost mahogany in color but small.

I'm going to call the place in Florida where I purchased them to see if they
have bloomed any.

What is the full hyperlink for this web site?http://tinyurl.com/2j85p

I also saw one of the other hybrids I have Formosa Lady.

I wonder if this was the hybridizer of all of these plants.
Old 16-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Reka

"TRAINMAN9" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
Thanks. I took a look at the photo and also the one on Parksides site. If the
one I have is Shin-Yi's Pride it has a way to go. The stem is a deep red and
the buds are almost mahogany in color but small.

I'm going to call the place in Florida where I purchased them to see if they
have bloomed any.

What is the full hyperlink for this web site?http://tinyurl.com/2j85p

http://163.27.136.1/~tkkes809/Hybrid...ype-2Cross.htm
or