Old 07-02-2003, 06:50 PM
Mick Fournier

Default Vacation recommendations

Garrison,

Au contraire, you specifically wrote, "It seems that Mick may have never
been there."

Regardless of who you were addressing you told a lie about me... so I don't
give a shit about who you were talking to when it comes to my integrity.

Now I am talking to you... you got anything else (or lies) you want to say
about/to me Miss 1200 orchid plants up your butt?

Mick

PS, you want to talk to or rag on someone else besides me then tag your
response to THEIR post... not mine.

Old 07-02-2003, 08:54 PM
tbell

I second the vote for Costa Rica. I'd go primarily for the great range of
sights and activities available at relatively small cost, but if you can time
it for the orchid show in San Jose, I was delighted by that. Simple, with
one or two hokey displays, but great plants and a very friendly atmosphere.
If you're interested, e-mail me for the web address of a great travel
agent in San Jose who will work with you to arrange an individual itinerary
that suits you, and is extremely reliable.
Tom Bell

Jerry Hoffmeister wrote:

hee hee I have a 2 1/2 yr old and a greenhouse and light table full of
orchids to take care of or I'd go... oh and there's the work thing, $$,
vacation time...

"michael exler" wrote in message
m...
Well if there is room in the overhead compartment I would go to Costa

Rica.
Dont you just hate it when people invite themselves along?
Michael
"Jerry Hoffmeister" wrote in message
Boy, between all the choices he started with, why not suggest Costa

Rica?
I'd LOVE to go there. One day...

"Mick Fournier" wrote in message
D,

I have been to 8 of the last 10 shows in Miami including last year...

know
what I speak about.

You got anything else you want to "slam" me with Garrison? Or, do you
want
to really test me?

Mick