GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   AOS webpage/Forum down? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/655-aos-webpage-forum-down.html)

K Barrett 07-02-2003 06:50 PM

AOS webpage/Forum down?

A sinister attack? Or am I just an impatient reader who wants everything
now, now, NOW!

K Barrett

Susan Erickson 08-02-2003 03:31 AM

AOS webpage/Forum down?

On Fri, 07 Feb 2003 18:50:25 GMT, "K Barrett"
wrote:

A sinister attack? Or am I just an impatient reader who wants everything
now, now, NOW!

K Barrett

I could not load it today. I wondered if they had become so short
sighted you had to be in IE to open it.
SuE

Ray @ First Rays Orchids 08-02-2003 01:49 PM

AOS webpage/Forum down?

If that's the case, Greg needs to learn how to work on it off-line and then
load it! (Boy! Ain't that the pot calling the kettle black! I occasionally
do the same, and it always has to be then that I screw up the code...)

--

Ray Barkalow First Rays Orchids
http://www.firstrays.com