Old 18-06-2004, 05:15 AM
RM

Default Worried about my Draculas!!!!

I have my draculas hanging from my window and I'm worried that they are not
doing well. They have pretty of moisture but a few leaves are turning
yellow. The blossoms have dried up. They do get a little sun in the morning.
They are potted in baskets with green moss. What am I doing wrong? These are
my first draculas. Please help!!!!

Old 18-06-2004, 09:04 PM
GrlIntrpted

You're in Portland Oregon, but you don't say whether you are keeping them
outdoors indoors, how is the air movement? How often do you water them? What
kind of water do you give them, do you fertilize? Information might be
helpful in providing you with answers.

Mariana

Old 21-06-2004, 06:05 AM
RM

I keep my draculas indoors, I soak them weekly and spay them in morning w/ a
little water for additional moisture. I fertilize them bimonthly.

RM
et...

Old 21-06-2004, 01:04 PM
TU

I grow D vampira, and from my experience they grow very cool/cold . I
flowered them when night temp dropped to 2 to 5 deg C and day temp
rarely exceeded 25C. I have since moved to a warmer climate and their
flower spikes never fully develop. Depending on what species you're
growing, but growing them indoors doesn't sound like a good idea. By
the way, I keep mine in full shade.

T U

Taking care of draculas RM Orchids 4 04-06-2004 04:04 PM
Worried - Do I pinch out my seedlings? Janna United Kingdom 2 18-04-2003 06:32 PM
Ping-CassBlack area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? A guy named Emil Roses 3 06-02-2003 05:39 AM
Black area on my new bare roots, should I be worried? Emil Roses 13 03-02-2003 03:11 AM
Bananas, should we be worried? Sue & Bob Hobden United Kingdom 12 24-01-2003 01:52 PM