Old 18-06-2004, 04:05 PM
Dicky

Default Kolopakingii

Can anyone tell me how big is Paph kolopakingii and its information? Thanks

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Old 19-06-2004, 03:04 PM
TRAINMAN9

Can anyone tell me how big is Paph kolopakingii and its information? Thanks

If you are talking leaf spread on a mature plant it can exceed five feet. If
you are talking about the flowers they are produced in multiples on tall stems
and can be quite large.
Old 19-06-2004, 11:02 PM
V_coerulea

Breath-taking! Plants will bloom with a 2'+ LS with a stem to 2-3' tall
with up to a dozen 5-6" flowers with twisted sepals (not as long as
sanderianum or philippinense) but still fantastic. All flowers bloom at the
same time and hold for "forever" in a reasonable atmosphere. It's one of the
to-die-for paphs if you have the time and/or money to grow the beautiful
plant.
Gary
"Dicky" wrote in message
Can anyone tell me how big is Paph kolopakingii and its information?

Thanks

--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Paph kolopakingii var alba? [email protected] Orchids 23 19-05-2007 03:14 AM
Paph bellatulum x kolopakingii Gene Schurg Orchid Photos 1 23-11-2006 02:25 PM
Paph kolopakingii x Paph praestans Gene Schurg Orchids 4 12-05-2005 02:24 PM
paph kolopakingii? Dada Orchids 5 04-09-2004 06:21 AM
paph kolopakingii? Dada Orchids 0 27-08-2004 06:05 PM