GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   My Website! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/67335-my-website.html)

Dicky 26-06-2004 11:04 AM

My Website!

This is my first Orchid website which is in English. However, it is not
fully finished . I am sorry that there are some photos which are copied from
other sites, if you are the owners, please contact me and i will remove
them. I am just a student so if there are any missing information or
grammatical mistakes, please forgive me and give me suggestions. I will
edited it.
Thank You!

http://hk.geocities.com/dicky4chan/engindex.htm
--
---

Visit this website to get more information about gardening and buy flowers
securely!
http://www.dickyhorticulture.freehomepage.com

Claude 26-06-2004 12:03 PM

My Website!

Hello Dicky!

You may want to change the font for your button `cause they are very
difficult to read!

Claude