GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Odp: ID needed (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/orchids/67463-odp-id-needed.html)

samaki 27-06-2004 09:05 PM

Odp: ID needed

Użytkownik Eric Hunt w wiadomości do grup dyskusyjnych
Martha,

Are you serious that it was dug from the wild? This plant could not

survive
a winter in Poland or New York City (you said Central Park).

But it does look like a Dendrobium seedling.

-Eric in SF

The girl says she dug it out with a spoon in a park in New York. I wonder if
there are any dendrobiums that grow in wild in NY and I didn`t hear about
terrestial dendrobiums too ;)))). She keeps it at home. To me it also looks
like dend. Kingianum perhaps ?

greetings from Poland
Martha

Steve 27-06-2004 11:03 PM

Odp: ID needed

Martha, I think she dug a plant from Central Park and got a
Dendrobium somewhere else. I think she got them mixed up and forgot
which one came from where.

Steve